Jeffrey J. Storey
At the Storey Law Office, located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, I know how difficult it can be for you to know where to turn when you are struggling with a legal issue. I am attorney Jeffrey J. Storey, and I have over 30 years of experience helping people just like you. You need to be sure that you find the answers that are right for your estate planning, estate administration, probate, trust matters, or guardianship or conservatorship concerns.
I work closely with my clients through every stage of the estate planning, estate administration and probate processes. I can provide you with the information you need to make a decision that is in your family's best interests. Once you have had the opportunity to discuss your concerns, I will help you examine all of the options available to you. I will give you an honest evaluation of your needs and help you understand how to achieve your goals.
I am committed to providing you personal attention throughout all stages of the process. When you work with my law firm, you will be working directly with an experienced lawyer. I will not be handing your case over to members of my staff. You will be able to contact me with your questions, and you will receive answers in a timely manner. We will work together to help you move forward with your life.
- Storey and Storey, Partner, 1987 to 1990
- Judicare of Anoka County, Past Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Trust Matters
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1983
- Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Major: Political Science
- Minnesota, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1984
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Judicare of Anoka County Board Member, 2003 to 2008