Jeffrey J Storey
- Sole Practitioner
At the Storey Law Office, located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, I know how difficult it can be for you to know where to turn when you are struggling with a family law issue. I am attorney Jeffrey J. Storey, and I have over 30 years of experience helping people just like you. This can be a very difficult time in your life, and you need to be sure that you find the answers that are right for you.
Whether you are thinking of divorce or need assistance resolving a dispute concerning child custody or support, I can provide you with the information you need to make a decision that is in your family's best interests. Once you have had the opportunity to discuss your concerns, I will help you examine all of the options available to you. I will give you an honest evaluation of your case and help you understand how to achieve your goals.
I am committed to providing you personal attention throughout all stages of your case. I will make every effort to resolve your case favorably prior to trial, but I have handled many different types of family law matters inside the courtroom. I know the issues that often arise during these kinds of situations, and I am dedicated to helping you protect your family.
When you work with my law firm, you will be working directly with an experienced lawyer. I will not be handing your case over to members of my staff. You will be able to contact me with your questions, and you will receive answers in a timely manner. I know that it is not easy to take the first steps in these kinds of cases, but we will work together to help you move forward with your life.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning and Probate 50%
- Family Law and Divorce 40%
- Criminal 10%
15% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1984
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1983
- Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Judicare of Anoka County, Past Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 1983 to 2015
Past Employment Positions
- Storey and Storey, Partner, 1987 to 1990
Pro Bono Activities
- Judicare of Anoka County Board Member, 2003 to 2008